Thursday, July 28, 2011

Flattery


Copyright  Lucy Drumonde 2011.
Find the perfect meaning and greeting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flattery

JOkes

With a sigh she laid down the magazine article upon Daniel O'Connell.
"The day of great men," she said, "is gone forever."
"But the day of beautiful women is not," he responded.
She smiled and blushed. "I was only joking," she explained, hurriedly.
 

                       Flattery Will Get You Nowhere

On the way home from a party, the woman said to her husband, "Have I ever told you how handsome, sexy and irresistible to women you are?"
"Why no," the flattered husband said
"Then what the hell gave you that idea at the party?" she yelled.

Mike's pick up lines....
If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
Just where do those legs of yours end?
Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.
Are those space pants? Cuz your ass is out of this world!
Did the Lord steal the thunder from the skies and put them in your thighs?
You are so beautiful that I want to be reincarnated as your child so that I can breastfeed by you until I'm 30
You're ugly but you intrigue me.
Oh my sweet darling! For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
I've had quite a bit to drink, and you're beginning to look pretty good.
Is that your date, or did your brother get a new dress?
I bet you could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.
Guy: Sorry, but you owe me a drink. Girl: Why? Guy: I looked at you and dropped mine.
Damn, Sugar, settle down. I'm diabetic.
Have you seen my enormous jar of "Penis Reducing Cream"?
I can't believe I've been hear the entire evening with all these beautiful people and the moment I find 'The One', all I have time to say is "good bye".
When I'm older, I'll look back at all of my crowning memories, and I'll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you.
Pardon me, I don't mean to make a pass, but you must be leavin' the country if you're packin' that much ass.
Are you Jeff's girlfriend? No? Don't you know Jeff? He told me he was dating the MOST PERFECT ANGEL IN TOWN I saw you here and assumed it was you.
Hey baby. I'm single. Do you believe that shit?


 Courtesy of www.freejokes.ca,www.funnyjokes.com,andhttp://cornykaba.blogspot.com/2011/02/flattery-pick-up-lines.html
Thanks ,really thanks to all those who contributed all these these jokes, and for making the world a little better place by putting a smile on someones face:)

No comments: