Saturday, December 3, 2011

Mind

Copyright Lucy Drumonde 2011.


JOKes

You've changed my mind
Lawyer: "Now that you have been acquitted, will you tell me truly? Did you steal the car?"
Client: "After hearing your amazing argument in court this morning, I'm beginning to think I didn't."

Mind Benders
3 guys go for dinner, each buys a $10 steak. At the end of the meal, they collect $30 between the three of them to cover the cost of the meals and gives it to the waitress. She goes back to the cash register, where the overlooking manager says "Those dinners are discounted, you need to give them $5 back." So the waitress gets the five dollars, and returns to the table. Not knowing how to split $5 between the three of them, she gives 1 dollar to each of the three patrons, and kept two for herself.

Now if you do the math, together they paid $30, got $3 back meaning they only paid $27. The waitress kept $2. This totals $29. Where did the last dollar go?

So you want a day off. Let's take a look at what you are asking for. There are 365 days per year available for work. There are 52 weeks per year in which you already have 2 days off per week, leaving 261 days available for work. Since you spend 16 hours each day away from work, you have used up 170 days, leaving only 91 days available. You spend 30 minutes each day on coffee break which counts for 23 days each year, leaving only 68 days available.

With a 1 hour lunch each day, you used up another 46 days, leaving only 22 days available for work. You normally spend 2 days per year on sick leave. This leaves you only 20 days per year available for work. We are off 5 holidays per year, so your available working time is down to 15 days. We generously give 14 days vacation per year which leaves only 1 day available for work and I'll be damned if you are going to take that day off!

Best Short Jokes Ever That Will Blow Your Mind
 I just let my mind wander, and it didn't come back!
 I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out!
 A penis has a hole in the end so men can be open minded.
 A prostitute with a degree in psychology will blow your mind.
 Don't confuse an open mind with one that's vacant.
 I don't remember being absent minded.
I live in my own little world, but it's OK, they know me here.







Courtesy of : Ahakokes.com,lotsofjokes.com andhttp://www.inspirational-quotes-short-funny-stuff.com
Thanks ...to all those who contributed all these these jokes, and for making the world a little better place by putting a smile on someones face:)





No comments: