Monday, October 15, 2012

Wrong

Copyright Lucy Drumonde 2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrong
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/wrong
http://thesaurus.com/browse/wrong

JOkes
Plain Wrong Jokes
I'm really worried about my Parrot.
He keeps saying, "I can't go on, I hate my life".
My roommate's too selfish to notice. He's always crying. Jeff, St Kilda
I was having sex with a heavily pregnant woman last night when she shouted, "the babies coming!"
"The kinky little bastard," I replied. Mark, Surrey Hills
Jokes that are just plain ...wrong.
A guy says to his wife, "I'm in the mood for some 69."
She says, "It's that time of the month, but if you don't care, I don't care."
They go into the bedroom, and are 69'ing like mad dogs when the doorbell rings.
She says, "Answer the door."
He says, "But my face is a mess."
She says, "It's just the postman. Answer the door, and if he says anything, just tell him you were eating a jam sandwich."
He opens the door and says, "I'm sorry about my mouth, I was eating a jam sandwich."
The mailman says, "I wasn't looking at the jam on your mouth...I was looking at the peanut butter on your forehead." 


On his death bed John O'Malley a stalwart protestant all his life called for his beloved wife Margret. "Maggie, I need ya to do me one last thing before I go off to see me maker..." "Anything John, what is it?" "You have to get a priest front he catholic church and have him convert me." "But John, you've been a protestant all your life. You hate the catholics why on earth would you want your last act in this world to be that?" "I'd rather see one of them die than one of ours!"

John gets a call from his blond girlfriend, Buffy. "I've got a problem," says Buffy. "What's the matter?" asks John. "Well, I've bought this jigsaw puzzle, but it's too hard. None of the pieces fit together and I can't find any edges." "What's the picture of?" asks John. "It's of a big rooster," replies Buffy. "All right," says John, "I'll come over and have a look." So he goes over to Buffy's house. Buffy leads John into her kitchen and shows him the jigsaw on the kitchen table. John looks at the jigsaw and then turns to Buffy and says, "For Pete's sake - put the corn flakes back in the box."

A mathematician, an accountant and an economist apply for the same job.
The interviewer calls in the mathematician and asks "What do two plus two equal?" The mathematician replies "Four." The interviewer asks "Four, exactly?" The mathematician looks at the interviewer incredulously and says "Yes, four, exactly."
Then the interviewer calls in the accountant and asks the same question "What do two plus two equal?" The accountant says "On average, four - give or take ten percent, but on average, four."
Then the interviewer calls in the economist and poses the same question "What do two plus two equal?" The economist gets up, locks the door, closes the shade, sits down next to the interviewer and says "What do you want it to equal?" 












Courtesy of
:h
ttp://www.bbmlive.com/jokes/plain-wrong-jokes.html
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-47809.html
Thanks to:.to all those who contributed all these these jokes, and for making the world a little better place by putting a smile on someones face:)













Please remember ...it is in all good fun:)

No comments: