Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Boobs

Copyright Lucy Drumonde 2011.

I believe your boobs are about to cause some sort of catastrophe to my eyes.
Unless it is am automatic accident you cannot resist, and just taking you by distraction.
Then again what can you say about boobs?
The article in Mashable  by Jen Mceight aim to prove '' Do boobs cause earthquakes? "
I a m sure Jen apologized in her article , for what stated as a joke for her.
How can we take this so seriously?
I have to agree her article does bring a interesting debate.
The female breast is a marvel. As well as a overrated and exploited to no end to meet the cardinal satisfaction of many.
Never heard of a female boob could create earthquakes,of course to me it has the making of a good joke.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast
http://www.oddee.com/item_96989.aspx
http://www.blaghag.com/2010/04/quick-clarification-about-boobquake.html

Jokes

Define: doggie bra.

It can make pointers out of setters.


What does a 75 year old woman have between her breasts that

a 25 year old doesn't?
Her navel.


Sally (a blonde) was seen going into the woods with a small package

and a large bird cage. She was gone several days but finally she
returned. Her friend, Liz, never saw Sally looking' so sad.
Liz,"Heard you went off in the woods for a couple of days. Glad
you got back okay...but you look so sad. Why??"
Sally,"Cause I just can't get a man."
Liz, "Well, you sure won't find one in the middle of the woods."
Sally, "Don't be so silly. I know that. But I went in the woods
cause I needed something there that would get me a man. But I
couldn't find it."
Liz, "I don't understand what you're talking about."
Sally, "Well, I went there to catch a couple of owls. I took some
dead mice and a bird cage."
Liz, "So, how's that going help you get a man."
Sally, "Well, I heard the best way to get a man is to have a good
pair of hooters."


A woman was walking down the street with her blouse open and her

right breast hanging out. A cop was approaching from about a block
away, thinking to himself, "Boy, my eyes must be going. It looks
like that woman is hanging out of her blouse." But, as he got
closer, it became apparent that she really was hanging out.
When the officer got face to face with the woman, he said,
"Miss, are you aware that I could cite you for indecent exposure?"
"Why, officer?" the woman asked.
"Well," said the officer, "Your right breast is hanging out of
your blouse."
The woman quickly looked down and exclaimed, "Oh my goodness!
I left the baby on the bus!"

Courtesy of Boobdoc.com








No comments: